The following are Salaries/Benefits and other Operating Expense categories for JetBlue Airways . There are also links below that will allow users to drill down further and determine what actually composes these categories. As a reminder
- Salaries Compensation for different employment categories.
- Related Fringe Benefits Benefits including Pensions and Payroll Taxes.
- Materials Purchased Aircraft Fuel, Maintenance Material, Passenger Food
- Services Purchased Advertising, Communication, Insurance, Outside Maintenance, Traffic Commissions.
- Landing Fees
- Rentals Aircraft, Buildings and other improvements, Communication and meteorological equipment, Computers, Electronic data processing equipment, Furniture, fixtures and office equipment, Hotel, restaurant and food service equipment, Maintenance and engineering equipment, Passenger entertainment equipment, Passenger service equipment, Ramp equipment, Storage and distribution, Surface transport vehicles and equipment
- Depreciation Aircraft engines, Aircraft engine parts, Air-frames, Air-frame parts, Ground property and equipment, Maintenance equipment and hangars, Other flight equipment, Provisions for Obsolescence and Deterioration - Expendable Parts:Current provisions, Inventory decline credits
- AmortizationCapital leases, Developmental and pre-operating expenses, Other intangibles.