The following are Fleet Details- . As a reminder
- Number of Gallons Used
- Productivity per Gallon of Fuel Shows what can be produced per gallon. Most metrics are in miles per gallon. It is a representation of how far this aircraft carries a particular product on one gallon of Jet Fuel.
- Percent Load Factor Calculated by taking Seat Miles that produced Revenue and Dividing by Available Seat Miles.
- Freight Load Factor Similar to Percent Load factor just takes the Revenue Ton Miles and Divides by Available Ton Miles.
- Average Stage Length (hours) Revenue Aircraft Hours divided by yearly Revenue Departures.
- Average Stage Length (miles) Revenue Miles Flown divided by yearly Revenue Departures.
- Average Speed Revenue Miles divided by the number of hours aloft.