The following are asset categories for JetBlue Airways . There are also links below that will allow you to drill down further and determine what actually composes these asset categories. As a reminder
- Current Assets are assets that can be liquid relatively quick if needed by the company.
- Investments and Special Funds are assets that may not be so easy to convert into cash if needed but may carry investment potential.
- Operating Property and Equipment are the physical assets used to create value at an airline. Some examples include aircraft, machinary, and even property. This will include property that is being leased.
- Non-operating property and Equipment is equipment or property that the company considers not being used.
- Other Assets may include Prepayments or other preoperative costs.