Go to Market Segment Reports –
Whether your an airline analyst, commuter looking for the easiest commute, planning to use a Zed fare in the near future or a future trip, or any reason in between Market Segment Analysis can help you.
This data is mined from Form 41 data submitted by the airlines themselves.
These reports contain
- Route Structure by City ( Contains all domestic airlines that may have served a city, and the number of flights by year and month)
- Route Structure by Airline (If your curious where an airline flies)
- Load factor and general completion percentages by airline and city pair.
- Traffic Carried by Airline, or City.
- Block Hours spent by month by city pair or just city.
The following are sample reports from Virgin America’s Form 41 Filings
2013- System Statistics Virgin America
2013 – SFO Departures Review Virgin America
2013 – SFO-ORD Statistics Virgin America
The following samples are City specific reports from the combined airlines Form 41 filings for departures from SFO.
2013 SFO City Domestic Departure Statistics
2013-Domestic SFO-ORD Statistics
For now expect some delays on page load. When the website has more than a handful of premium members users can expect an upgrade in speed in performance. If you do experience a white page, please refresh and be patient for now. Thank you.