Thank you for your interest in the U.S. Pilot Demand Report from KitDarby.com and AudriesAircraftAnalysis.
One of the most advanced calculations/estimates of pilot demand available among airlines.
The report provides –
- An upgraded pilot flow model between Military, Part 91, Part 135 sectors and the U.S. 121 sector.
- Estimates of pilot draw to the Part 121 carriers in this report from the Military, Flight Training, Part 135 and Corporate Segments.
- An upgraded pilot flow model inside the U.S. 121 sector.
- New training bubble calculation that estimates the impact changes in hiring have on pilot demand
- New early out calculation that estimates the number of pilots who may leave the profession due to medical outs, or other personal reasons.
- The National/LCC segment in the U.S. Part 121 sector. Estimates attrition from those carriers to Major/Destination carriers.
- Estimates from 2015-2030.
Download the preview.
The report was last updated in April of 2015 and is available on this website in an html format. Up to three IP addresses are allowed to view the report per subscription per month.
Printing of the report is not permitted. The subscription to the report will last 1 years.
[s2Member-PayPal-Button sp=”1″ ids=”5662″ exp=”8760″ desc=”2015-2030 US. Pilot Demand -Consulting Report” ps=”paypal” lc=”” cc=”USD” dg=”0″ ns=”1″ custom=”www.audriesaircraftanalysis.com” ra=”50.00″ image=”default” output=”button” /]