The newest functionality contained in the website includes monthly load factors, completion, payload, passengers, and total available seats by airline and route.
These reports contain
- Route Structure by City ( Contains all domestic airlines that may have served a city, and the number of flights by year and month)
- Route Structure by Airline (If your curious where an airline flies)
- Load factor and general completion percentages by airline and city pair.
- Traffic Carried by Airline, or City.
- Block Hours spent by month by city pair or just city.
The following are sample reports from Virgin America’s Form 41 Filings
The following samples are City specific reports from the combined airlines Form 41 filings for departures from SFO.
For now expect some delays on page load. When the website has more than a handful of premium members users can expect an upgrade in speed in performance. If you do experience a white page, please refresh and be patient for now. Thank you.