The following are components of Alaska Airlines Inc. Operating Revenue. As a reminder
- Interest on Long-Term Debt and Capital Leases
- Other Interest Expense Interest on debt principle and on capitalized credit, Amortization of discount and expense on debt and of premiums on debt.
- Foreign Exchange Gains and Losses Abnormal Gains or Losses, this becomes more of an issue if the company has transactions in different currencies.
- Capital Gains and Losses on Property Retirement of Flight and Ground Property and Equipment.
- Other Capital Gains and Losses Retirement of non operating property and equipment and the arrangement of others securities.
- Other Income and Expenses Could be Fuel Hedging, Donations/Contributions, Fines, Capital Stock Expense and 'Amortization of extra property purchase price acquired through merger.' Quoted from the BTS website