The following are easily convertible to cash assets for Shuttle America Corp. . As a reminder
- Cash is pretty self explanatory.
- Short Term Investments are investments that could be liquidated relatively easily if the company needed them.
- Parts and Supplies are usually moving inventory stock piles.
- Accounts Receivable are payments due the company from customers but not yet received.
- Reserve for Noncollectable Accounts is a monetary reserve (savings) to help cushion the company when customers do not pay .
- Prepaid Items could include Equipment service contracts, Retainer fees, Royalties, and Taxes.